Comprehensive Services In Divorce And Family Law
Going through a divorce or another family law matter can be one of the most difficult experiences you will ever have to face. The emotion of the situation and the complexity of the legal issues can often be overwhelming. At times like these, be sure that you have strong representation from an experienced lawyer who will fight for your rights and work to protect your interests.
People throughout central Pennsylvania have come to rely on the law firm of Lavery Law, for strong representation in all areas of family law. From our offices in Harrisburg, we have helped our clients to resolve a variety of complex issues. Our family law attorneys have a combined experience of more than 75 years. We know the law, and we know how to build a case designed to meet the specific challenges and requirements of your situation.
The Experience You Need And The Service You Deserve
When you hire our firm, you can count on us to pursue every legal option available in an effort to obtain the most favorable outcome possible in your case. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and the results-oriented approach we take to every case. You will work directly with your attorney throughout the process. We are very responsive to our clients’ needs and make ourselves available for evening and weekend appointments as needed.
Divorce And Marital Property Assistance
We provide experienced guidance on all divorce matters, including:
- Contested divorce — We provide strong representation in court or negotiations.
- Uncontested divorce — We can draft the papers and help resolve residual disputes.
- Divorce for military families — We represent service members or their civilian spouses.
- “Grey” divorce for older couples — We are attuned to special considerations in the golden years.
- Division of property — We aim for a fair, practical and cost-efficient property division and distribution of assets.
- Alimony and spousal support — We can determine if spousal support or alimony applies in your case.
- Collaborative divorce and mediation — Our lawyers are trained in alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and collaborative law.
- Marital settlements and separation agreements — We protect your interests in comprehensive agreements that cover all the bases.
- Prenup or postnuptial agreements — We provide advice and prepare prenuptial and postnup agreements that protect clients in the event of divorce or resolve issues in conjunction with a separation or divorce.
Custody, Parenting And Support Guidance
- Child custody and parental visitation — We strive for a workable parenting arrangement, but we will fight for you and your child’s best interests.
- Fathers’ rights — We stand up for fathers who deserve to be part of their children’s lives.
- Unwed parents — We represent mothers and fathers in paternity and custody cases.
- Grandparents’ rights — We help grandparents maintain visitation or in some instances establish or maintain custody.
- Modifications of custody agreements — We advocate for either parent when circumstances require revisiting the custody order or parenting plan.
- Adoptions — We facilitate adoptions of babies, stepchildren and grandchildren, including termination of parental rights.
- Child support — We represent either parent in determination, modification or enforcement of child support.
For more information about other legal services that the Lavery Law firm provides, please reach out.
Call To Schedule An Initial Phone Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your family law matter. Our regular office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can reach us by phone at 717.233.6633 or via email. We accept Visa and Mastercard for your convenience.